1. Exhibitor acknowledges that FASHION CONNECTION MM LTD (herein “Show Management”) is an agent of RITZ CARLTON PARIS (“Landlord”) has been retained to perform all management and leasing aspects of the Show, including Term of this License. Exhibitor acknowledges that all such services will be performed by or on behalf of Show Management and not Landlord. These Rules and Regulations shall govern Exhibitor conduct for the entire length of the Exhibitor Contract which from move-in through the move-out period, including the Show period.
2. Show Management reserves the right to alter or correct the current square footage and configuration of the booth and the floor prior to the Show. By entering and occupying the booth space, Exhibitor shall be deemed to have accepted the space “AS IS” in its then condition.
3. Exhibitor agrees to cooperate with any security programs adopted for the Building or the Show, including, without limitation, procedures and limitations established for the movement of personal property and persons into and out of the Building and the floor the booth is on. Show Management specifically reserves the right to control ingress to and egress from the Show area at all times.
4. Show Management reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the Show dates, venue and/or name.
5. Show Management reserves the right to reject any and all exhibitor contracts for any reason or no reason at all; and to prohibit, close, correct, remove or eliminate any exhibit, part of an exhibit, product, sign, card, printed matter, souvenir, catalogue, or other material, or any circumstance, conduct or action, or cause thereof, which is not suitable to or in keeping with the character of the Show or which violates these rules or law.
6. If Exhibitor or an employee or representative of Exhibitor is a current or former tenant of a property managed by Show Management, as a precondition to participation in the Show all accounts must be current and Exhibitor or such employee or representative must be in good standing in such property.
7. Exhibitor participation will be limited to those companies whose products are of specific interest to those attending the Show in the sole discretion of Show Management.
8. Payment for the space must be received in full prior to the Show. If payments are not made by Exhibitor as required, Show Management may at its option terminate this application without notice, or consider Exhibitor last in priority when assigning available booths or, if a booth has been assigned, reassign Exhibitor to a different booth. In the event of a cancellation, all payments are non-refundable.
9. Show Management shall be entitled to close any booth or exhibit at any time for failure by Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, employees, or other representatives to perform, meet or observe any term or condition set forth herein, and such Exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any rent or fee.
10. Exhibitor shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of any rent or fees should it for any reason be unable to exhibit at the Show. Show Management reserves the right at any time to cancel the Show and in such an event the Exhibitor's sole remedy if the Show is not rescheduled, shall be a refund of any fees paid to Show Management for a booth.
11. Tipping and cash payments for services are not allowed in the Building.
12. Exhibitor must confine its activities to its own booths during Show hours.
13. Any product/service that is not listed on the application or which does not relate to the purpose of the Show may not be exhibited in the Show. Exhibitor is not permitted to share its suites with other individuals, licensees, manufacturers or representatives without Show Management's prior consent. No subletting is permitted.
14. By signing an application for a booth, Exhibitor agrees that Show Management, Ritz Carlton Hotel Management and City of Paris, the owners of the building, and their respective partners, directors, members, shareholders, trustees, officers, agents, employees, beneficiaries, insurers, lenders, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Showroom Beautiful Entities”) shall not be held accountable or liable for, and the same are hereby released from accountability or liability for, any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of the applicant and any of its partners, directors, members, trustees, officers, agents, employees, beneficiaries, successors, and assigns resulting from theft, fire, water, accident or any other cause and the Showroom Beautiful Entities will not obtain insurance against any such damage, loss, harm or injury. Exhibitor and the Showroom Beautiful Entities agree that all property of the Exhibitor is to remain in the Exhibitor's custody and control in transit to, from, and within the Building.
15. By signing an application for a booth, Exhibitor agrees to purchase and keep in effect during the period when its property is in the Building and in transit to and from said premises, insurance against loss, damage or destruction to such property, however caused, for the full value of such property, and to cause the insurer to waive subrogation against the Showroom Beautiful Entities.
16. Applications from, no matter where they originate, will not be accepted unless accompanied by payment in EURO and paid by certified check, cashier's check, money order, Show Management approved credit card or wire transfer on a U.K Bank. Payments by wire transfer must include an additional amount of Euro10.00 (subject to change and increases for international wires) to cover bank charges. If Show Management receives two (2) or more checks from Exhibitor which are returned by Exhibitor’s bank for insufficient funds, Show Management may require that all checks thereafter be bank certified or cashier’s checks. All bank service charges resulting from any returned checks shall be borne by Exhibitor.
17. Exhibitor shall not, without the prior written consent of Show Management in each instance obtained, make any repairs, replacements, decorations, alterations, improvements or additions to the booth. Each suite must be left in its original condition. If Exhibitor shall fail or refuse to restore the booth to the above- described condition on or before the end of the exhibition period, Show Management may enter into and upon the booth and put the suite in such condition, and recover from Exhibitor Show Management's cost of so doing.
18. All telegraph, telephone, wireless devices, and electric connections which Exhibitor may desire shall be first approved by Show Management in writing, before the same are installed, and the location of all wires and the work in connection therewith shall be subject to the direction of Show Management.
19. Exhibitor must list all furniture and fixtures to be taken from the Building upon a form furnished by Show Management. Such list shall be presented at the Service Desk for approval before acceptance by the security officer or elevator operator. All charges and fees must be paid before product can leave the floor.
20. The failure of Show Management at any time or times to require the performance of any provision in the exhibitor contract or of these Rules and Regulations, shall in no manner affect its right at a later time to enforce the same provision.
21. Signatures of Exhibitor on copies of the exhibitor contract transmitted by electronic or telephonic means, or any contract submitted electronically, shall be deemed originals for all purposes hereunder, shall have the same legal effect as an originally drawn signature, and shall be binding upon Exhibitor.
22. Exhibitor hereby grants to Show Management an irrevocable, non-exclusive license, without further compensation, to use Exhibitor’s Trade Name, product images and/or a description of the nature of Exhibitor’s business, in any television, radio, print, electronic or other media advertising or marketing programs of Show Management, and Exhibitor shall cooperate with Show Management in carrying out such advertising and marketing.
23. Management is not responsible for loss or damage to exhibitor's property; and in the event the exhibitor desires to have the goods, samples and other property brought upon the exhibition premises insured against loss due to any cause, he shall obtain such insurance at his own expense. The exhibitor shall, at no cost to Show Management obtain: 1. (liability and property damage insurance from responsible insurance companies authorized to sell this insurance, and include the broad form liability) 2. (Workers compensation employers liability insurance for his own employees.)